Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Friday, May 22, 2015

Forgot something important

Okay, so I forgot to mention something very important in my last blog.
On Tuesday I had to be rushed to the ER vet because I was having trouble getting up and moving around. Daddy wasn't sure what caused it, but him, grandma and mommy Louise all think I need to be taken to see Dr Munn for a checkup. It's been almost a year since I saw him last, so it's been decided that I need to go (I don't want to), but daddy is insisting.
There's been a change to one of the ways people can donate, the help4sunki email address is no longer in use (daddy lost the password for it). So, the new email for the Interac E-Transfer is vetcare4sunki@gmail.com. The security question and counter for the E-transfer is still the same [question: who needs vet care, answer: sunki]. If you wish to send money by cheque, money order, Western Union etc use the same email address and we will send you the details for each of those.
The PayPal option (although slow) is still the same the account, the email to send it to is winningemd@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sunki,
    I think I have finally figured out this commenting system. I hope the dr can find your problem and keep you well. Please keep us updated. <3
    Love,
    Oona

    ReplyDelete