Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Friday, May 23, 2014

What has daddy done now?

Earlier this week daddy signed up on an online dating site, which is fine with me, he needs someone in his life. Daddy didn't think he'd find anyone, he's tried online dating before, and ended up with a faker spamming him about mail order brides. Daddy looked at the matches that the site suggested, none looked promising, so I suggested he search for one keyword "rabbit". And you know what, the site brought up 1 match.
That one match, it turns out, has two bunnies of her own, and we have met her before, at Bunfest. Of course, daddy has met so many people at Bunfest that picking out just one is near impossible, I don't even remember most of the bunnies I met there. Daddy's comment is that he's not an elephant and can't remember everything, which is strange, because of course daddy isn't an elephant he's a human..

Anyway, we (me, daddy, and our new friend) are going out tomorrow to check out some really cool buildings, and getting to know each other a little better.

One of my bunny buddies on Bunspace gave me a list of what I should do to 'help' with daddy's 'date'.
  • Do not spray her
  • Also, no nipping or boxing, unless the date is at a biker bar.
  • Be a good boy and let her eat some of the parsley
  • Did we say not to spray her?
One thing he didn't mention was if I'm allowed to chin her or not, I better chin her just to be on the safe side.
  • I don't spray (anymore) 
  • We're not likely to end up at any bar, let alone a biker one.
  • I'm NOT going to share my parsley, it's mine. Besides I don't think people like parsley as much as I do.
Wish us luck, we're going to need all of it to get through tomorrow without any screw ups, which is what daddy is worried about right now. We'll post a new blog with pictures tomorrow night when we get home.

1 comment: