Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Special days

Today is a very special day here at my house, it's daddy's birthday. I'm trying really hard to be good.... At least for today. Later on me and daddy are going out to dinner with our support worker, daddy says the place we are going is really neat. It's called Montana's, and they let you draw on the table cloths, well actually it's a big piece of paper covering the table, but they give you crayons so you can.
Speaking of Montana's, and drawing on tables, daddy told me that in Mississauga there is one place that has a piece of his (pre-bunny hop) cartoon art. He says that it's a cartoon of a cowboy and a horse, but he can't recall if there was speech balloons and what they might have said. Daddy is going to do one of his cartoons (featuring bunnies) for this Montana's too.

There are only three days to go until we go to our second ComiCON, and I don't think I can wait that long. This time daddy is going to get dressed up as well, and pose for more pictures with me.

A little fun to end with, and it ties in with daddy's birthday and ComiCON. Daddy shares his birthday with a person who is responsible for the world having guys like the 501st, George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars and daddy's favorite director, was born on May 14th 1944, 28 years before daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment