Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Monday, April 28, 2014

Cheering for birds

Well, much as I hate to do it [sigh] I'm cheering for daddy's favorite NHL team, the Anaheim Ducks. I don't want to, but they are in the playoffs, and they aren't the Montreal Canadians (the rivals of my beloved Leafs).
However three Toronto teams are into the playoffs, so I can cheer for the them. The AHL Marlies, The NLL Rock (lacrosse) and the NBA Raptors. We can't find a Rock flag, but I do have my Marlies and Raptors flags flying on my stroller. If it's nice on Wednesday, we might go down to Maple Leaf Square to cheer on the Raptors. That Square has been unofficially renamed Jurassic Park, because the Raptors nickname are the Dinos, and their mascot is a kind of Dinosaur.

Daddy says that he already knows what he might be getting for his Birthday, he dropped a hint (or three) that what he'd like to do is go to the ComiCON in May. And he told me that grandma might get us tickets for it, which means I get to dress up as a Jedi Master again. I hope that my friends from the 501st are there, they are so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment