Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow snow go away........

.........At least for another year. Today we got even more snow, that is on top of the 2 inches on the weekend, today we got another 6 inches. I'm ready to welcome Spring with wide open paws.
Today daddy had to leave my stroller at home when we went out, due to the piles of snow making the sidewalk impassible. Daddy had to carry me in his arms, and even then it was tough going, we had to walk on the road because, well, there wasn't a sidewalk to walk on.
There should be a sidewalk near that bench, but it's buried under a foot of snow.
That driveway had just been cleared

walking on the road was the only way to get anywhere

Daddy really needed a pair of snow shoes


How I think everyone feels about the stupid groundhogs now.
To say I'm ready to do harm to the next groundhog I see is an understatement, this is why everyone should trust my predictions instead of those silly groundhogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment