Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Vets

I bet everyone is anxious to find out how my vet appointment went. Well I have good news and some not so good news. The good news is that the problem isn't as bad as last year, it's still teeth issues, but not nearly as bad. The not so good news is that I still have to go see the vet, and have work done on my teeth, but only two this time.

The arrows point to the teeth that need to be fixed


One tooth is longer then the other
So, I still have to go back to have some dental work done, but in the mean time I am getting Metacam and Critical Care, and all the oats and hay I can eat.

I was such a good boy at the vets, that daddy got me a new stuffie, and to prove I was good I have photographic proof.
Gotta check this place out

I was playing pee-a-boo with this blanket

Having a bath, gotta wash the icky vet stuff off.

Waiting in the waiting room

I'm bored

Is it time for a nap?

This is my new stuffie.
As you can see in the final picture my new stuffie is a snowman, I named him Mr Frosty Butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment