Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Recovering super fast

The last few days has been really hectic, on Thursday I had to go into the vets for dental surgery, which went very well. Dr Munn was my vet this time (he is my favorite), and he did the surgery. He expected that I would take a week or more to recover and start eating solid food again, well, I started eating solid food on Friday morning (a day after my surgery). I'm still on Metacam and Cisapride, but I don't have to have any Critical Care (and daddy got special seringes to feed me with too).

I'd like to take a moment and thank Susanne over in Zurich, Switzerland for paying my vet bills, daddy got a happy sad that she did that for us. So we are sending her a Christmas card and a couple of pictures of me to thank her. Currently we are at a shopping mall waiting for the pictures to be printed, then getting the postage to send the card.

Okay, now I can tell you what else happened on Thursday, after the vet we went straight to the theater, where they had a volunteer dinner, and then we got to see The Little Mermaid (it wasn't as good as some of the other shows we've seen, but it had some funny moments).
At the theatre watching The Little Mermaid

This is what we woke up to this morning, SNOW

All bundled up heading to the mall

Ready made Christmas photo.

1 comment:

  1. Please be careful with using Metacam. It has killed many people's pets. If you google 'metacam kills', you can read the sites about it.

    ReplyDelete