Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pictures of me and my uncle

I posted earlier today about my uncle Picasso coming to stay with us for 6 months, well he's here, and we have pictures now.
Having a snack after the long drive over here

Saying hi, and telling him whose boss around here

Grandpa built him this cage

Picasso saying hi to Nattah

He doesn't use this litter box, he just likes to sit in it

Hiding in his buncave

Trying to get Picasso to come say hi to me
So by mid-March next year Picasso is going to be moving back to his house, but until then we'll be bunsitting him.

Now on to something else, as I've said before, me and daddy are going to be the official reporters for Bunfest in 2 weeks. Well, daddy has made up badges for us to wear, they all have "PRESS", our company, email and the address to this blog on them.

Oh, I almost forgot, we will have some help this year, my uncle Matthew is going to come and help us out. Last year daddy couldn't get all the pictures and video that he wanted to, because he was working alone, which is why uncle Matthew is going to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment