Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Friday, August 9, 2013

cultured bunny

Yesterday grandma got me and daddy tickets to see a musical at the Elgin, we got to sit and enjoy the show, but not down with the peasants, we got to sit in one of the box seats where the rich people sit to see shows.

Oh, I guess I should tell a little about the show we went to see. The show is called Umoja, which is about the music of Africa. Daddy has seen the show once before when it was here a few years ago, and he told me that I would really like it. Umoja is the Swahili word for unity, the theme of show is about how music can bring people together. Daddy was right, I really did enjoy it, although the narrator of the story was a little hard to understand, I was able to figure out what he was referring to by watching the scene on stage.

Dressed to impress

The stage

waiting for the show to start

Dinner and a show

Sitting in the box with daddy

My new pin to show I went to see Umoja
 Going to the show was a little last minute (grandma called us just after 4pm, and we had to be down there before 6:30), so daddy had to rush around to get us ready to go, and we made it with a few minutes to spare.

After show me and daddy went out through the stage door, and we got to meet some of the cast. They were quite intrigued by me and my story.

This weekend me and daddy are going to another festival, this one is called Taste of the Danforth.







1 comment:

  1. You are indeed quite the cultured bunny. Dinner and a show? I can think of nothing better!

    ReplyDelete