Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Friday, July 26, 2013

Beach Jazz Festival day 1

Yesterday was the first day of the street festival, it's where they shut down a 2 km (1 1/4 mile) stretch of Queen Street East, and have bands preforming at various spots along the street. Daddy's favorites are the Big Bands (he likes some of the music from the World War 2 era), like Duke Ellington and Count Basie.

Heading down to the festival we had our very own private public transit bus, which was really neat.

But there was much more interesting things to see too, like we saw a guy that had a bird with him, it wasn't a type of bird I had seen before, I think daddy called it a Pair of Keets or something like that. Well, that bird was just as trained as I was, it was comfortable being out in the big crowds just like I am.

Now for the really odd thing that we happened across (and I have a picture to prove it), we were leaving the festival and decided to get a picture of me on a fire truck. This is where what is called a happy accident happened, six girls all dressed the same came along to take pictures with the same fire truck. Well these girls were dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.
Here I am by myself on the fender of the fire truck

And here I am with the Dorothies
Everyone agrees I make a much better (and cuter) Toto then some dumb dog, I need to get myself an agent.

1 comment: