Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Thursday, March 14, 2013

We won, We won!!!!!!!

So as I've posted before tonight was the big hockey game, well it was a great day. The last game we saw the Marlies lost, this time they did lots better, winning 2-1 over the Lake Erie Monsters. And it was even better this time because I was in my stroller, and we had my uncle Matthew with us. It was lucky we had him there, the food vendors only took cash, and daddy didn't think of going to the bank before hand.

Daddy got me a new flag for my stroller (Marlies to go with my Leafs flag), and a new pin.

The Marlies arena

Cheering on my Marlies

My Marlies flag, that's uncle Matthews hand.

My Marlies pin and my Leafs thing

There was lots of fighting in this game, all started by the other team

Me with all my flags on my stroller.
This Sunday is St Patrick's day, me, daddy and my great grand aunt will be watching the parade, and as you can see by my stroller I am all set for the day of green.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the introduction of Uncle Matthew's hand! ;) Glad you had a great time. Happy St. Patrick's day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete