Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Monday, March 11, 2013

Getting one toy replaced

As I posted in my last blog one of my favorite toys got thrown away, well there is a really nice bunny on Bunspace that happens to have an extra one of those toys. So they are going to send us their extra one, this makes me and daddy very happy.

Speaking of Bunspace, today marks the 5th anniversary of being a member of that site. Which means that today also marks the 5th anniversary of me and daddy finding each other. [blows horns and launches confetti to celebrate].

I guess the hockey game on Wednesday is going to be our party for this occasion too, oh, and even more exciting my uncle Matthew is going to be coming to the game with us. I like him, he's a little odd, and cares for me just as much as daddy does.

We have an update on my future human cousin, we still don't know if it'll be a boy or girl, but we do know it was an accident. My aunt wasn't feeling well, so she went to see a doctor, the doctor put her on medication. After another week of being sick, and not getting better with the medication the first doctor put her on, she went to see her family doctor. He did some tests, and came back and said "your virus is due in October" LOL. Daddy showed me a picture of my future cousin, I will just be referring to it as cousin Blob, because that's what it looks like right now.

1 comment:

  1. Your virus is due in October!
    That is priceless and has me giggling like crazy!!!!
    I think "blob" is quite appropriate at this stage.
    So glad that your toy will be replaced by a generous Bunspace friend! Have a great time at the game on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete