Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Saturday, November 10, 2012

I got a new sweater

As it's getting colder outside we thought it best to find me some warmer clothing to wear.
So we were out at Petsmart yesterday doing some price checking on a new food bin to put our hay in, we looked at the doggie clothing and found this sweater.
It's camouflage, but it has skulls in the design

It needed a bit of alteration to make it fit me right

As you can see daddy is quite good at altering clothes to fit me

It even has a hood to keep my ears warm

Not liking the hood much though
In twelve days I'm going to get to go see my second live stage musical, it's Snow White the Deliciously Dopey Family Musical it is a Pantomime. These shows are really funny, last year was Wizard of OZ (that's where I got my koala Kiwi from). So this one should be just as funny.

It's on at the Elgin/Winter Garden Theatre in Toronto, and goes from November 23rd 2012 to January 5th 2013 so if you're in Toronto between those dates you should really come and watch, you'll be rolling in the aisles laughing.
This was taken back in 2009, I'm practicing super spy here, I'm in the basket under the stroller.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sunki...you look so handsome in your new sweater. And I personally love the hood :)

    ReplyDelete