Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I have a job at Bunfest

This Sunday (Sept 23rd 2012) Rabbit Rescue is holding their 5th annual Bunfest, and yours truely is the official reporter. On Sunday we will be posting mini updates here from Bunfest, and then I'll post the big official report when we get home. We will have some video interviews with the humans and buns, lots of pictures and a written report too.

Daddy is making me a 'PRESS' badge like the old newspaper reporters wore. I'm so excited that I'm bouncing off the walls, I just can't wait.

Doing reports on events is nothing new to me, I've done them before on trips I've taken with daddy before, like horseback riding, apple picking, and several others.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like great fun. I can't imagine a better bunny for the job!

    ReplyDelete