Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Friday, August 17, 2012

Some of our Bunny Hop Cartoons

I thought that I would show you some of the cards that daddy has made and been selling, there is a new set that we call JLB (Justice League of Bunnies) based on the DC Justice League.

Superbun (Superman)

Superdoe (Supergirl)

Batbun (Batman)

Robun (Robin)

Batdoe (Batgirl)

Wonder Doe (Wonder Woman)

The Green Lapin (The Green Lantern)

B'unn J'onzz (J'onn J'onzz Martian Manhunter)

Hawkdoe (Hawkgirl)

Flash

Aquabun (Aquaman)

Green Arrow
And here are a few more that aren't part of JLB.

Fort York bunny guard

Knight Bunny

Red Ears the Pirate Bunny


Punk Bunny

1 comment:

  1. These are so creative! I think my favorite is the little bun who says "It's cute that you think I'm listening to you"-- as we bunny slaves know, that is all too true!

    ReplyDelete