Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Youth Day 2012

Today was Youth Day 2012, it is for, well, young humans. There were lots of things to do and see, neither me or daddy liked the music they were playing. And it did rain HARD for a little while, then it sprinkled off and on for the rest of the time.

I did really love one part of the festival, I got to meet a very nice lady, she's a cheerleader for the Toronto Rock (they are the lacrosse team).

After the rain had stopped we sat and tried to sell more of daddy's cards (no one bought any *THUMP*), but I did get to stretch my legs a bit and looked really cute.
Don't know what her name was, but she was really nice.

I got an itchy butt

'scuse me Zhu I need foods

Stay outta the way Zhu

Boy, looking cute for so long is really tiring

Hmmmmm, how to get people to buy daddy's cartoons.

Maybe if I look like I'm falling asleep people will buy

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! It looks like a really exciting day! Though I'm sorry you didn't like the music, and you had to tip-toe through the raindrops. As always, you look simply marvelous and good enough to snuggle!

    ReplyDelete