Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Daddy was sick

So I guess everyone is wondering where we disappeared to the last few days.
Well, daddy woke up Tuesday and wasn't feeling well, by 3 am Wednesday daddy was really sick. He had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance, and didn't return home until late Wednesday afternoon. Daddy had a bout with stomach flu, and he is still slowly recovering.
The last few days I've been keeping a close eye on him, making sure he is getting enough to drink. At times when daddy is sleeping on the couch I sit on the floor beside him and keep watch, and jumping up on him to wake him up when it's time to take his medications.
Daddy should be better by Monday, I hope so, cause I want to go to the beach and watch the fireworks.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! Poor Casper!! Good thing he has you, Sunki, to keep a close eye on him! Make sure he has some light broth and gatorade to replenish all those lost electrolytes that we silly humans need. Tell your daddy to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sage bunny would sometimes bring me hay when I was sick. Gatorade does sound more useful.. :)

    Hop your daddy feels better ASAP! Being sick is Not Fun!

    ReplyDelete